Integrated Space-Efficient Pod Houses in Phoenix desert style in Qatar
Payment and shipping terms:
Minimum order quantity: 1 unit
Packaging Details: Film wrapping, foam and wooden box
Delivery time: 4-6 weeks after payment
Payment terms: T/T in advance
|Integrated Space-Efficient Pod Houses in Phoenix desert style in Qatar
Galvanized steel frame; Fluorocarbon aluminum alloy shell; Insulated, waterproof and moisture-proof construction; Hollow tempered
glass windows; Hollow tempered laminated glass skylight; Stainless steel side-hinged entry door.
Integrated modular ceiling &wall; Stone plastic composite floor; Privacy glass door for bathroom; Marble/tile floor for bathroom;
Washstand /washbasin /bathroom mirror; Toilet /faucet /shower /floor drain; Whole house lighting system; Whole house plumbing
&electrical system; Blackout curtains; Air conditioner; Bar table; Entryway cabinet.
Room Control Unit
Key card switch; Multiple scenario modes; Lights&curtains with intelligent integrated control; Intelligent voice control; Smart
Greenpod Prefab Homes ModernPrefabs
Introduction:Prefab homes by Greenpod Development. Designer focus: style, sustainability and health. Prefab type: modular. Base price of homes: $85,000 $175,000.
The Desert Comfort Idea Home: a True Desert Oasis
Introduction:Desert Comfort encompasses a spacious, light-filled 3,000-square-foot main house, a cozy 700-square-foot guest casita, and abundant outdoor living spaces, all built under the direction of Brad Leavitt, owner of A Finer Touch Construction in nearby Scottsdale, Ariz. The home’s single-level floor plan maintains a relatively compact footprint to
10 desert houses that make the most of arid landscapes Dezeen
Introduction:10 desert houses that make the most of arid landscapes. Desert House, Australia, by Dunn Hillam Architects. Black Desert House, California, by Oller Pejic. Nakai House, Utah, USA, by
Exploring the Future of Living with Modern Pod Homes Tiny House
Introduction:Pod Homes are eco-friendly designed homes. Modular design of pod homes allow easy customization and expansion. Efficiency and sustainability is achieved with pod homes. ModPods can be incorporated as office pods or sleep pods. Modern Pod Homes integrate smart technology for enhanced functionality.
Sustainability Free Full-Text A Cultural Heritage- MDPI
Introduction:Architecture and urbanism in the Arabian Gulf region, and specifically in the State of Qatar, offer many scenes to observe the loss of urban identity and cultural heritage in the various components of the built environment, including residential architecture. Many people attribute this to rapid development in globalization and the adoption of Western standardization in planning and design
Eight off-grid capsule homes that promote green living
Introduction:Apt to be used as hotel room, a home or a cabin for events, the Drop XL is 30 sq meters in size and is manufactured for off-grid living. Easily transportable by road, the capsule is made of wood, glass and steel for least environmental impact. The attractive aspect of the pod is large bubble windows at the two ends.
Discover Sustainable Living in Phoenix: Adapted Desert Homes
Introduction:Phoenix sustainable living with Rob Madden, Phoenix's Realtor for energy-efficient, solar-powered homes. Learn how to adapt to desert living. Get in touch with Rob: Call (480) 888-1234
8 earth homes almost anyone can afford to build Inhabitat
Introduction:1. Dome-shaped earth bag house keeps residents cool in Colombia. La Casa Vergara’s uncommon dome shapes may captivate the eye, but what’s underneath is most impressive. The Bogota home, built
9 Best Building Materials for Desert Climates
Introduction:Trombe walls are smart building materials for desert environments in the following ways: Trombe walls trap heat from the sun. A Trombe wall is designed with thick material that sits behind a glass or plastic wall known as glazing. As the sun shines on the wall, heat from the rays is trapped inside the enclosure.
Introduction:Ecoshelta's latest design option is the Small Pod, based on a 3.6m x 3.6m base pod with 1.2m side extensions for kitchen and bathroom and a verandah deck wrapping around, and a total internal area of 20 square metres. The design shown retails for between 70k-100k, but like all Ecoshelta designs the small pod system is customisable to the
What You Need To Know About Modern Prefab Pod Homes
Introduction:A pod house averages around $90,000 depending on your model and finishes. Because pod homes really just refer to any factory-made or pre-fabricated house that’s mobile, pricing can really vary. It’s likely that your pod house could cost anywhere from $5,000 to $300,000, depending on several factors.
An Earth-Covered Eco-Friendly Retreat in Arizona realtor.com
Introduction:Cool and Calm: An Earth-Covered Eco-Friendly Retreat in Arizona. Jamie Wiebe. Sep 25, 2015. The three-bedroom, 1,884-square-foot home isn’t your standard ranch. Built from concrete, steel, and
Fascinating modern desert home melds into the Sonoran landscape
Introduction:This modern desert home with Southwestern styling is designed by Tate Studio Architects in collaboration with Platinum Homes, located in Phoenix, Arizona. The center core of this home, the great room, blends the living room, kitchen, and dining room into one seamless space. Courtesy of a large motorized door, this magnificent space effortlessly
10 Unbelievable Off-Grid Tiny Homes for Sale The Wayward Home
Introduction:7) Avrame DUO. When I think of picturesque simple living in the woods, A-frame tiny homes always come to mind. Avrame reimagined this classic design with a modern manufacturing twist. Engineered for durability, energy efficiency, and ease of construction, resulting in cost-effective kit off grid tiny homes.
Development of Integrated Mechanical Pods ResearchGate
Introduction:Development of Integrated Mechanical Pods. 08
8 gorgeous eco-friendly homes designed for the desert Inhabitat
Introduction:8. Blue Sky Homes o2 Architecture’s prefab desert dwelling. Another gem in the Mojave, this home resulted from a collaboration between o2 Architecture and Blue Sky Homes. 1,000-square-feet of
Beat the heat: Sustainable ways to make buildings in the
Introduction:Photochromic glazing a form of tinted glass can be used in buildings to reduce the heating effect of the sun. It reduces the penetration of direct sun gain, but enables daylight to come,” says Prof Cook. Matthew Tribe, principal at CallisonRTKL, recommends external shading mechanisms, such as external shutters to reduce the heat
8 Eco-friendly homes designed for the desert Inhabitat
Phoenix Gives Net-Zero House Plans to Anyone Who Wants Them
Introduction:With the addition of a modest solar array, the house would be net-zero. The house can be built for an estimated $344,000 (not including the contractor’s overhead), and is designed to fit on a 60-foot by 110-foot lot. The design is orientation neutral, meaning it would perform as intended no matter which way the building lot is oriented.
Phoenix Energy Efficient Homes: Guide to better efficiency at
Introduction:Sellers in Phoenix now have a myriad of features at their disposal, each contributing to a home's green credentials and its appeal in a discerning market. Review our energy efficiency blog posts below or give Rob a call at 480-888-1234 to go over the specifics of your situation. The following information and resources are for Phoenix homeowners
- Integrated tiny homes shipping container for vineyard estates innovations InstaHouse, also known as tiny house or tiny homes, can be set up at the fraction of traditional building time and cost. OSG provides ideal solutions for tiny house, tiny homes, or even any portable buildings of any sizes in Singapore, suitable for all terrains and conditions. OSG supplies and provides unloading and assembly on site. on:The latest Titan home model under construction is DD 2.0. The 380-square-foot space boasts two lofts, a 5-foot-long soaker tub, full size kitchen appliances, two skylights and a large rear deck
- Trendy 2 bedroom tiny houses strategies in Phoenix desert style Monthly financing plan options. As little as $5,315 a month for 6 months. Affordable. Quality, prefabricated homes. Tiny homes, panelized and modular homes, and more. on:Photo: Airbnb. Why you should stay: A colorful home once featured in Life Magazine. Location: Phoenix Sleeps: 2 Minimum stay: 2 nights Rates from: $116
- Luxury Space Capsules in Phoenix desert style in Qatar Compare all Qatar Airways flights in one search. Compare flights from all airlines and save up to 60% on your next flight begins early in the morning and ends in the afternoon. During this time, travelers get to enjoy a wide range of activities while one can also uncover the golden sand dunes and click amazing photographs with the camels at some majestic locations in the desert.
- Integrated Space-Efficient Pod Houses in Phoenix desert style in Qatar Prefab homes by Greenpod Development. Designer focus: style, sustainability and health. Prefab type: modular. Base price of homes: $85,000 $175,000. ">Introduction:Desert Comfort encompasses a spacious, light-filled 3,000-square-foot main house, a cozy 700-square-foot guest casita, and abundant outdoor living spaces, all built under the direction of Brad Leavitt, owner of A Finer Touch Construction in nearby Scottsdale, Ariz. The home’s single-level floor plan maintains a relatively compact footprint to
- Versatile Prefab Pod Residences details in Phoenix desert style Loki aims to disrupts van life with what might be the most versatile, modular pickup camper out there. The Basecamp adventure pod makes a stylish, go-anywhere shelter out of everything from Toyota Filter by Homes type, price, number of bedrooms baths in Phoenix, AZ. Find Homes for sale in Phoenix, AZ.
- Designer Sustainable Space Pods strategies earthquake-resistant in United States Boost productivity and collaboration with ROOM's soundproof phone booths and meeting rooms. A personal space in the open office. Try our phone booths for a 100 day risk-free trial. ct in www.sciencedirect.com
- Micro-Living Capsule Spaces investments in Phoenix desert style in Finland Maximizing your space by scaling your plants and garden to fit the size of your area, window, or deck helps to prevent making your area feel smaller. Here are 8 big ideas for micro gardening solutions: 1. Vertical gardens: including stackable planters. 2.Window farms: using indoor hydroponics or soil. ably in San Francisco requires an annual income of $164,000, according to personal finance site GoBanking Rates. Those who earn less get creative, making homes out of bunk beds
- Cutting-edge Space-Efficient Pod Houses systems in Portland rustic style We are specialists in designer, bespoke, sustainable houses, eco garden rooms, garden pods, granny annexes, garden games rooms, sips buildings, sips homes and more. With over a decades experience and a skilled team of sustainable designers and builders, we can help with any project.Designer Eco homes, Residential Builders, Sustainable Homes, Bespoke Architecture, Granny Annex, Garden Rooms ing new approach to Tiny Homes. $64,995. Affordable luxury: Tiny homes done right. Only $64,995