Energy-efficient Innovative Space Pods in Los Angeles modern style
Payment and shipping terms:
Minimum order quantity: 1 unit
Packaging Details: Film wrapping, foam and wooden box
Delivery time: 4-6 weeks after payment
Payment terms: T/T in advance
|Energy-efficient Innovative Space Pods in Los Angeles modern style
Galvanized steel frame; Fluorocarbon aluminum alloy shell; Insulated, waterproof and moisture-proof construction; Hollow tempered
glass windows; Hollow tempered laminated glass skylight; Stainless steel side-hinged entry door.
Integrated modular ceiling &wall; Stone plastic composite floor; Privacy glass door for bathroom; Marble/tile floor for bathroom;
Washstand /washbasin /bathroom mirror; Toilet /faucet /shower /floor drain; Whole house lighting system; Whole house plumbing
&electrical system; Blackout curtains; Air conditioner; Bar table; Entryway cabinet.
Room Control Unit
Key card switch; Multiple scenario modes; Lights&curtains with intelligent integrated control; Intelligent voice control; Smart
In LA, People Are Now Co-Living and Co-Working in One Big Space
Introduction:A photo posted by PodShare (podshare) on Dec 21, 2015 at 10:02pm PST. —Beck now lives in a Podshare herself with 23 ever-changing roommates. —She also takes advantage of the fact that she
Prefab Modern Sheds and Backyard Studios Studio Shed
Introduction:Design and price a Studio Shed in 5 simple steps with our 3D Design Center. We put the design process in your hands and make it easy with our online configurator tool! 1. Model. Choose from our Summit, Signature, or Portland models. 2.
Climate change-friendly home design tips- Los Angeles Times
Introduction:Sept. 13, 2021 12:30 PM PT. Most people would have sent the wood to a landfill. But for sustainable builder Steve Pallrand, founder and principal designer of the L.A. firm Carbon Shack Design, the
Efficient Earth-Sheltered Homes Department of Energy
Introduction:Bermed Earth-Sheltered Homes. A bermed house may be built above grade or partially below grade, with earth covering one or more walls. An elevational” bermed design exposes one elevation or face of the house and covers the other sides—and sometimes the roof—with earth to protect and insulate the house. The exposed front of the house
Eight off-grid capsule homes that promote green living
Introduction:Apt to be used as hotel room, a home or a cabin for events, the Drop XL is 30 sq meters in size and is manufactured for off-grid living. Easily transportable by road, the capsule is made of wood, glass and steel for least environmental impact. The attractive aspect of the pod is large bubble windows at the two ends.
DVELE Modern Prefab Modular Homes
Introduction:Dvele welcomes a titan of the architecture and sustainable development industry to the team. As our VP of Development, Stace will work closely with developers to bring more prefab, modular homes to more people across the United States. San Diego, California We offer a wide-array of customizable, modern pre-fab homes that verifiably exceed all
9 incredible pod homes to help you win at off-grid living
Introduction:The Harwyn Pod is a tiny space for distraction-free work. Designed to be an office, art space or , each pod can pop-up on-site in just 5 hours and comes complete with built-in furniture. With a
The Future Of Solar: Integrated Photovoltaics In The Building
Introduction:The solar cells assimilate the sunlight and convert it into usable power through its semi-conductive properties. Nonetheless, a few aspects may influence the energy of the photovoltaic framework
LAX Sleeping Pods — Your Oasis of Comfort and Rest at Los
Introduction:These pods are energy-efficient and help reduce the overall energy consumption of the airport. LAX sleeping pods have revolutionized the way passengers experience layovers at Los Angeles
These '60s prefabs shaped like UFOs are scattered- Curbed
Introduction:Instead of alien spaceships flying high in the sky, we’re talking about Futuro Houses: UFO-shaped prefab homes originally built in the late 1960s. These rare homes are located all around the world, from Los Angeles to Antarctica and from New Jersey to Estonia. According to TheFuturoHouse.com —an extensive website dedicated to documenting
Second Home: 'What architecture might- Los Angeles Times
Introduction:Christiane Maertens, founder of DoGoodery, left, in a coworking pod with Evelyn Guerrero at Second Home, a work-share space in Hollywood. The pandemic has pretty much killed coworking, but Second
Living in Community: 13 Projects That Promote Shared Spaces
Introduction:The multiplication of shared housing and workspaces is an example of how the field of architecture is adapting to new ways of living in society. + 9. Not only co-working and co-coliving facilities
Exploring the Future of Living with Modern Pod Homes Tiny House
Introduction:September 16, 2023 Photo by Aysegul Yahsi on Unsplash In recent years, the concept of pod homes has gained immense popularity in the realm of modern architecture and interior design. These innovative structures, also known as pods for homes, have reshaped the way we think about living spaces.
L.A. taken over by giant box houses that- Los Angeles Times
Introduction:L.A. taken over by giant box houses that favor size over style. This newly built box home near West Hollywood was recently listed for sale at $4.75 million. (LUXLVL) By Jack Flemming Staff Writer
6 Ways Entrepreneur Elon Musk Is Changing the World Live
Introduction:Musk unveiled his proposed Hyperloop transportation system Monday (Aug. 12), claiming that it could blast passenger-packed pods through long tubes at about 760 mph (1,220 km
Spacestor California Cool, London Design
Introduction:Los Angeles Unispace's transformation of Orrick's workspace in downtown Los Angeles is a testament to the power of intentional innovative design and purpose-driven collaboration
The science and design behind Apple's innovation- CNBC
Introduction:Apple Park covers 2.8 million square feet, accommodates 12,000 employees and cost approximately $5 billion to build. The facility, designed by architecture firm Foster + Partners, includes a
Welcome HOMElife Pods
Introduction:Our pods are constructed using an efficient combination of traditional construction methods and off-site building techniques. This allows us to produce high-quality pods in a much shorter timeframe, saving you both time and money. Purchasing a pod is a sound investment because you have the flexibility to move, reuse or even resell the building
Top Prefab Shipping Container Home Companies Dwell
Introduction:1. Quik Build (Bernardsville, New Jersey) The Quik House is a prefabricated kit house designed by Adam Kalkin from recycled shipping containers. It has three bedrooms and two and one-half baths in its 2,000 square foot plan. The shell assembles within one day at your site, you will have a fully enclosed building.
What is Hyperloop? Everything you need to know about- ZDNET
Introduction:It is lower cost and more energy efficient because, among other things, the track doesn't need to provide power to the pods continuously and, because the pods can leave every 30 seconds, it's more
- Energy-efficient Innovative Space Pods in Los Angeles modern style A photo posted by PodShare (podshare) on Dec 21, 2015 at 10:02pm PST. —Beck now lives in a Podshare herself with 23 ever-changing roommates. —She also takes advantage of the fact that she n and price a Studio Shed in 5 simple steps with our 3D Design Center. We put the design process in your hands and make it easy with our online configurator tool! 1. Model. Choose from our Summit, Signature, or Portland models. 2.
- Creative Innovative Micro Capsules practices in Los Angeles modern style Digital Kitchen. 4.5 (2 reviews) The Best Creative Experiences. Digital Kitchen is a global creative agency that excels in crafting captivating stories and immersive experiences to engage and move audiences. Los Angeles, California 50 99 Inquire $50,000 Up. VISIT WEBSITE. roduction:Call the hotline to leave feedback and questions by voicemail at 213-222-6950. Dana Cuff is a professor, author, and scholar in architecture and urbanism at the University of California, Los
- Upgraded Off-Grid Space Pods in Los Angeles modern style in Czech Republic Meet the Tiny House Family Who Built an Amazing Mini Home for Just $12,000. 6 great ways to organize your tiny home. Basecamp tiny home boasts a large rooftop deck for mountain-climbing couple and r partner for smarter storage and moving services, with contactless delivery and pick-up, a range of portable moving and storage containers to choose from, a service network that spans North America, and award-winning customer service to make it all easier. Whether you are looking for a storage unit that is just steps away during a remodeling project, moving around the
- Budget Capsule Office Spaces in Los Angeles modern style Search Office Spaces For Lease Near You. Quicker and Safer Way To Lease Commercial Real Estate Properties. :Search Office Spaces For Sale or Lease Near You. Quicker and Safer Way To Buy
- Artistic Capsule Style Housing in Los Angeles modern style editions Filter by Homes type, price, number of bedrooms baths in Los Angeles, CA. Find Homes for sale in Los Angeles, CA. "dTry the eBay way-getting what you want doesn't have to be a splurge. Browse Home designs! No matter what you love, you'll find it here. Search Home designs and more.
- Rural Space Capsule Interiors styles in Los Angeles modern style in Laos Here are some of the top rustic interior design trends that are currently popular: 1. Mixing rustic and modern elements: One of the latest trends in rustic interior design is to mix rustic elements with sleek and contemporary finishes. This creates a unique and eclectic look that is both rustic and contemporary. 2. The aim of this type of interior designing is often to blend together features of contemporary and modern styles with a scruff and ragged finish. Some key elements include wall hangings, flimsy light fixtures, linen textiles and a mixture of white and pastel colors. 7. Industrial Interior Design.
- Tiny Space Efficient Capsules highlights in Los Angeles modern style Hong Kong’s prohibitive property prices have given rise to a new form of real estate luxury” versions of cage homes in the form of private space capsules. CNN values your feedback 1. duction:Culver City, California, 90232. (310) 558-9400. Website. 46 Rooms averaging $329 per night. That iconic structure turned out to be the six-floor Culver Hotel, formerly the Hunt Hotel, built by Culver City’s founder, Harry Culver, who partnered with Charlie Chaplin for funding. It opened in 1924, back when three-sided buildings were the edgy
- South Africa modular homes in Los Angeles modern style strategies The Malibu Contemporary Homes Paradise Cove Contemporary Homes The Kona Beach Beach House Your first choice in California Modular homes. NewWest is a factory-trusted company that has specialized in designing and delivering custom modular homes to the Southern California market for the last 12 years. troduction:buyerassisthub.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month